Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yoo Hoo! Over Here!

I love Yoo Hoo. I just do. The chocolate flavoring always brings back good memories and what better way to celebrate those memories than rocking a tee with the logo on it?

Well, I can think of a few better ways since this fell into the category "Better idea than execution". See, there are certain colors I can't wear. Red is one. Yellow is the other. When I saw this tee at the store I grabbed it and checked out. I didn't stop and think, "I wonder how I'll look in this?" I didn't find out until it was too late. And boy, the image wasn't pretty.

It's a nice enough tee:


Just not for me.

But I still love Yoo Hoo.

Where can you snag this? Funny enough, I got this at Target. It should still be around since it falls under the "ironic" category that mainstream tee shirtmakers love to market to. It worked on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment