Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't Be Afraid to be a Tee Shirt OutKast!

I'd venture to say you never knew the musical group OutKast had a clothing line. Why is this? Because they fell victim to an overlooked but essential piece of business called distribution. Namely, they had very poor distribution. I managed to cop a few pieces from a guy trying to get the clothes in stores, but the only place I ever saw them was as Ross...clearance rack.

Sad because the jeans and hoodies were pretty fresh. Check out the tee here:


The clothing line matched their musical stylings, which is to say so fresh and so clean with a pinch of Stankonia! I get plenty of questions about this shirt, namely, "Man, I didn't know OutKast did clothes! Where did you get this from?"

Sorry Miss Jackson, I can't help you for real!

Where can you snag this? Good luck. The OutKast clothing line has come and gone. I don't see anywhere online where you can get your paws on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment