Friday, February 18, 2011

John Public Awareness!

And we're back! After a brief hiatus where I conducted extensive research on tee-shirts I...Who am I kidding? I took a little vacation. BUT I did grab some cool shots of some sweet tees out there!

Musical themed shirts are nothing new. From the biggest bands to your indie favorite, every loves to rep their artist.

Take John Public. Probably the most underrated hip hop artist out of NY, he's been performing with some of the most well respected artists out there.

This right here is one of his ORIGINAL shirts. No idea how many were made but I can guess less than 500.


By keeping it simple in the logo design (which I love), it insures heavy rotation when it comes to gearing up for the day. Or night.

The point I want to make is this. No matter who it is, if you're a fan, rep them proud. I've had a number of people ask me about John Public because of this shirt and I'm happy to talk about my favorite rapper that more should know about.

Speaking of, head over to Itunes and check out John Public's newest album Re-Gifted: Thrift Shop Experience!

Where can you snag this? Good luck! Like I said. These are rare. Contacting John Public directly is your best bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment